During your initial consultations with BRAD DOYLE, your personal injury lawyer, BRAD DOYLE of the Doyle Law Firm will take the time to review your case, look at the documentation you have, identify negligent parties, and ascertain your initial and perhaps long term damages. You and your family’s physical and financial health is of the utmost importance when helping you understand the next steps. Based on what initial documents you provide, BRAD DOYLE will be able to better understand your case, at least initially. No documents, statements or photographs are unimportant. What are these documents?
Obviously, the more initial information you have at your early consultation, the better picture BRAD DOYLE, as your personal injury attorney, will have of your case. How can you prepare for your first consultation with your personal injury attorney? What documentation should you have on hand? If you don’t have some of this information, DON’T WORRY! BRAD DOYLE as your personal injury attorney, can obtain, and assist, in getting all information needed. Some of the documents you may want to try and bring to your initial consultation are:
- The Crash/Accident Report. When police officers investigate your crash, they produce an accident report. Before meeting with BRAD DOYLE, your personal injury attorney, try and obtain your accident report. All police agencies, City, Parish, or State, provide accident/crash reports. What happens if you did not call the police after a crash, or are having trouble getting an accident report? Again, DON’T WORRY. BRAD DOYLE, your personal injury attorney, can help in obtaining as much information about the collision in other ways through investigation.
- Medical Diagnosis. Initial medical treatment and diagnosis, if any, are important to determine, as soon as possible, the best course of action for you. If you have not received medical treatment yet, or don’t know of the diagnosis received from your initial medical treatment, DON’T WORRY! BRAD DOYLE your personal injury attorney, will work hard to either get the medical treatment records, or get you appropriate medical treatment for your damages if needed.
- Insurance Information. Bringing all insurance information, whether your insurance information or the insurance information of the responsible party, can help in better assessing your case for you. If you don’t have this information with you at the initial consultation, DON’T WORRY! BRAD DOYLE, your personal injury attorney will work hard to obtain all insurance information required and provide you with this information as soon as possible. Once hired, BRAD DOYLE, your personal injury attorney, will be able to contact insurance companies and responsible parties directly, and work with them to help you get the claim defined and understood by you so you can concentrate on your well-being. That’s why early settlements can be bad ideas before you are ready.
- Photos from the Accident Scene. Photos from the accident scene, photos of damages to your vehicle, and/or photos of damages to other vehicles can be important. They can help in determining the cause of the accident, the severity of the accident, and the sincerity of any witnesses. If you don’t have any photographs, DON’T WORRY! BRAD DOYLE, your personal injury attorney, will work hard to obtain the information for the accident report, other investigations, or perhaps other photographs taken by other parties or police agencies.
- Pay Stubs. If you have had to miss days from work due to your injury or are unable to return to work, bringing pay stubs can help BRAD DOYLE, your personal injury lawyer, determine your past, and in some cases, your future loss of income due to another’s negligence. If you don’t have this information right away, DON’T WORRY! BRAD DOYLE, your personal injury attorney, will work hard to obtain this information from your employer, or even from past records of income.
This is just some of the information BRAD DOYLE, your personal injury lawyer, may need. When you meet with BRAD DOYLE, of the Doyle Law Firm, BRAD will work hard to take all the time that is necessary to make it as easy as possible on you and your family with your case. If additional documentation is needed, BRAD DOYLE will work hard to assist you and get you to understand the information you may need to put forth your claim and/or case. BRAD DOYLE, of the Doyle Law Firm a personal injury law firm, will work hard every step of the way for you and your family. Have any questions? Reach out to BRAD DOYLE, of The Doyle Law Firm today.